Humans are warm-blooded animals that have a normal body temperature of 98 degree Fahrenheit or equivalent to 36.67 degree Celsius.
Our body generates heat because it is converting food into energy and when we have too much temperature,, our body will cooldown by producing sweat to maintain its temperature.
On the other hand, AC cools an area and transfers the heat to the surrounding by using a chemical called refrigerant.
So does an AC cool or heat up our bodies?
The answer is yes – but indirectly. See, AC cools down a room thus making the body react and cools down because of the cold room or surrounding.
- Do Air Conditioners Take in Air from Outside? Let’s Find Out
- Does Air Conditioner Purify Air?
- Does Air Conditioner Ventilate a Room?
- 5 Easy Steps on How to Clean the Filter of Your Window Type Aircon
- Does A Window Air Conditioner Have To Be In A Window